Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Your "A" Class Event


I am planning to peak for several events this year. The first of which is the Musselman Half Ironman in the middle of July. This event is held in Geneva, NY and is one of my favorites. I will be racing the Sprint-distance event on Saturday and the Half Ironman on Sunday. I already have my goals set for finishing times, and have been devoting much time to help assist me in my quest for a faster run split. This is a picture from the 2009 bike course.



My second peak for the year will hopefully come at the end of August. I will be participating in my first Ironman distance event in Louisville, KY. My goal for this event is to finish strong and have a good marathon. I think my greatest challenge will be proper nutrition throughout the event. This is a picture of my cat Monster helping me unpack my transition bag from a trip earlier this year. It looks like he wants to go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment